Welded Type: SSAW
Grade: 10#, 20#, 45#, A53A, A53b, A106gr.a, A106gr.B
End: Plain End, Spigot & Socket Joint, Beveled, Cut Squ
End Protector: Plastic Pipe Caps
Standard: ASTM, GB, API, JIS, BS, DIN, Yb, Sny, etc
Third Party Inspection: SGS, BV or Others
Transport: by Container or Bulk Vessel
Transport Package: Standard Export Package
Specification: OD Size:219-3200mm Wall thickness (W.T.):5mm-60mm
Origin: China Tianjin
HS Code: 730419
SSAW pipe is a spiral submerged arc welded pipe. The SSAW steel pipe produced by our company is of high quality and complete specifications. Its production cost is low, the process is simple, and it is easy to produce large diameter pipes.
In our company, the product has undergone many processes such as perforation, annealing, cold drawing, straightening, steel pipe finishing, eddy current testing, physical and chemical analysis and mechanical testing to ensure product quality.
|Product Name||API series ssaw steel pipe|
|Length:||6m/9m/12m or other size according to the contract|
|Steel Material||Q195, Q215, Q235, Q345 (Chinese Standard. Other Material Can Be Ordered)|
|Usage||Used For Gas, Petroleum, Water ,Oil, Structure And Sewage|
|Ends||Plain or Beveled (Can be Protected By Plastic Pipe Cap)|
|Surface||Bared Or Paint With Oil, Bitumen,1-3 layer PE(Outside Or Inside Anti-Corrosion Treatment Can Supply)|
|Inspection||With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared or X-Ray TestAlso With Chemical And Physical Property Inspect|
|Technique||Hot Rolled and SAW/ERW/SSAW|
|Welded Line Type||Spiral|
|Package||In Bulk, Or Other Method According To The Contract|
|Date of Delivery||Less Than 15/20/25/30/40/50/60 Days According To The Quantity|
|Port of Shipment||Xingang,China|
|Others:||We also supply pipe fittings for example screws and flangeOur products are high quality but low price.Wish you contact us.|
SSAW pipes are mainly used in petroleum, chemical, textile, hydraulic, electric heating, military machinery, hydraulic props, boiler instruments, decoration, automobiles, motorcycles, electric vehicles, petrochemical power, ships, aerospace, bearings, pneumatic components and other industries.
(1) Raw materials, such as steel coils, welding wires and fluxes, undergo strict physical and chemical tests before being put into operation.
(2) The steel head and tail are butt jointed, and the single wire or double wire submerged arc welding is used, and the automatic submerged arc welding is used after the steel pipe is rolled.
(3) Before forming, the strip is leveled, trimmed, planed, surface cleaned and pre-bent.
(4) The electric contact pressure gauge controls the pressure of the cylinder on both sides of the conveyor to ensure the smooth conveying of the strip.
(5) External control or internal control roll molding.
(6) The weld gap control device is used to ensure that the weld gap meets the welding requirements, so that the pipe diameter, the amount of misalignment and the weld gap are strictly controlled.
(7) Both internal and external welding are performed by single-wire or double-wire submerged arc welding using a high-quality electric welder to obtain stable welding specifications.
(8) The welded seams are all inspected by online continuous ultrasonic automatic injury inspection to ensure the non-destructive testing coverage of 100% spiral welds.
(9) The steel pipe was cut into individual pieces by an air plasma cutting machine, and finally a SSAW steel pipe was formed.
1.In bundle, black, caps, beveled ends or plain ends
2.OEM/ customer’s REQUEST
3.Marks: Standard * Material*OD*WT*L *Lott No./required
a. Length: ≤5.85m, loaded in 20FT Container, Max 22tons
b. Length: ≤11.85m, loaded in 40 FT Container, Max 27tons
c. Length: ≥12m, shipped by bulk vessel. FILO terms
d. Delivery time :about 20-30 days after received deposit
What we can do with SSAW welding steel pipe?
• API Spec 5L Line pipe and steel pipe standard;
• BG/T 9711.1-1997 Delivery of petroleum and natrual gasindustrial transportation steel pipe Technical
conditions Part 1 Grade-A Steel Pipe;
• GB/T 9711.2-1999 Delivery of petroleum and natrual gas industrial transportation steel pipe Technical
conditions Part 1 Grade-B Steel Pipe;
• SY/T5037-2000 Spiral submerged are welding steel pipe for low-pressure fluid delivery pipe;
• International Standard for Steel Piles;