The fluid seamless steel tube is a general seamless pipe for conveying fluids such as water, oil and gas. Such steel pipes are not susceptible to corrosion, pitting or wear. It is a hot-rolled (extruded, expanded) and cold drawn (rolled) seamless pipe made of stainless steel, which is widely used in chemical, petroleum, textile, food, machinery and other industries.
|Name||Scaffolding Welded Steel Pipe|
|steel pipe Size:||OD:1/2-10′ (20mm-273mm)|
|Steel pipe material||Q195 → Grade B, SS330,SPHC, S185
Q215 → Grade C,CS Type B,SS330, SPHC
|steel pipe Standard|| BS EN10296,BS EN10025,BS EN10297,BS6323, BSEN10219,BS EN10217, BS 1387-1985
DIN 1026, DIN 1629/3
|steel pipe Usage||Used For Structure, Accessorize And Construction|
|steel pipe ends||1) Plain
3) Thread with Coupling or cap
|steel pipe end protector||1) Plastic pipe cap
2) Iron protector
|steel pipe technique||Electronic Resistance Welded (ERW )|
|steel pipe delivery||1) Container
2) Bulk carrier
|L/C, T/T, Western Union|
Size of Scaffolding Welded Steel Pipe
Fluid seamless steel tubes have strong adhesion, toughness, moisture resistance, water resistance, chemical resistance, and the ability to prevent various ions from passing through the paint film.
1. The outer diameter is smaller.
2. High precision, can be produced in small batches.
3. The cold drawn product has high precision and good surface quality.
4. The cross-sectional area of steel pipes is complicated.
5. The performance of steel pipe is superior and the metal is dense.
1. Construction: The most pipelines are transported underneath, and groundwater is pumped when the building is covered, and the boiler is used for hot water transportation.
2. Mechanical processing, bearing sleeves, processing machinery parts, etc.
3. Electrical category: gas transmission, water power generation fluid pipeline.
4. Anti-static tubes for wind power plants, etc.
1) Color Painted (Black / Red / Varnish coating)
4) As Clients’ Requirements